OVERVIEW: Welcome to a jewel of the British Virgin Islands and one of the most exclusive private islands in the world - the 125-acre Moskito Island. It's home to the exclusive Branson Beach Estate, offering a one-of-a-kind Caribbean experience, in a secluded and unspoiled setting.
The Estate is perched on a dramatic outcrop at the northeast tip of the island. Made up of three spectacular standalone villas conveniently located next to the island’s communal recreational facilities, it sleeps a total of 22 guests.
Positioned in an enviable setting, the villas maximise the stunning sea views and are cleverly connected by elevated wooden walkways. This estate even has its own private beach – the epitome of barefoot luxury living.
ACCOMMODATION: Sleeping a total of 22 guests across 11 rooms, the impressive three-villa estate boasts breathtaking private sea views. Each elevated villa has an immense master suite and further guest rooms, most of which are standalone and connect by wooden walkways. Book the whole estate for exclusive use or enjoy a tailor-made villa experience with individual stays.
Headland House: Sleeps up to six guests. Perched on an outcrop at the northeast tip of Moskito Island is Headland House, the heart of The Branson Beach Estate. This exceptional villa is arranged with three bedrooms and the living space on the ground floor, whilst the Great Room can be found on the upper level. The shared living space includes a TV and kitchen, and looks out on to the wraparound infinity pool. The Great Room features a signature corner bar, dining table for up to 26 guests (as well as a dining table on the deck which seats up to 22 guests), games areas and a fully-equipped kitchen, designed for showcase meals, celebrations of every kind and parties to remember! Headland House has WiFi available throughout, and you can stream your own music wherever you are.
Beach Villa: Sleeps up to eight guests. All of the rooms at Beach Villa are elevated and connected to the neighbouring Mangrove Villa by wooden walkways. The main villa features a spacious lounge area with TV and a fully equipped kitchen with two breakfast bars, a full-size fridge, separate temperature-controlled wine fridge and an additional mini-bar. Lunch or dinner can be served at the dining table, which comfortably seats 8, or dine al-fresco by the infinity pool. Beneath Gecko Villa is a further shaded dining area. Beach Villa is fully air conditioned with WiFi available throughout, and you can stream your own music wherever you are.
Mangrove Villa: Sleeps up to eight guests. All of the rooms at Mangrove Villa are elevated and connected to the neighbouring Beach Villa by wooden walkways. On the ground floor of the main villa is a large lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, two breakfast bars and dining table, all looking out onto a deck which leads directly onto the infinity pool and hot tub. There’s also a full-size fridge, separate temperature-controlled wine fridge and additional drinks fridge in the kitchen. Lunch or dinner can be served inside in the dining area, which comfortably seats 8, or by the front of the infinity pool with views out to sea. Mangrove Villa is also fully air conditioned with WiFi available throughout, and you can stream your own music wherever you are.
LOCATION & ACCESS: Moskito Island is situated in the British Virgin Islands. The closest international airport is on Tortola (Beef Island – airport code EIS) which is a 35-minute flight from San Juan and a 1 hour 20 minute flight from Antigua. It is possible to fly to the British Virgin Islands via many parts of the Caribbean, with the most popular routes being via San Juan, Antigua and St. Thomas. Private jets can land at Beef Island and at the airport in St. Thomas (STT).
By private launch Moskito Island is approximately 30 minutes from Tortola and 10 minutes from Virgin Gorda where there is another smaller airport, however, flights to this airport are limited and the runway is not paved.
CHILDREN: Children are more than welcome the Branson Beach Estate and we can make special arrangements for your kids including tailored meals and activities. There are plenty of inflatables at the pools and the island is a fun environment for children to play. Some of our rooms can be arranged with twin beds, and our very young guests can be accommodated with their parents in the nurseries located just off the Master Suites in both Mangrove and Beach villas on the upper level. Babysitting is available on request for an extra charge so please give us as much notice as possible.
Low Season: 1 June - 31 October 2023
High Season: 8 January - 31 May, 1 - 15 November and 26 November - 19 December 2023
Thanksgiving: 16 - 25 November 2023
Festive: 20 December 2023 - 6 January 2024
Low Season: 1 June - 31 October 2024
High Season: 7 January - 31 May, 1 - 20 November and 1 - 19 December
Thanksgiving: 21 - 20 November 2024
Festive: 20 December 2024 - 6 January 2025
EXCLUSIVE USE - RATES & INCLUSIONS:
If you’d like to experience the place to yourselves then hiring The Branson Beach Estate exclusively is perfect for large groups, sleeping up to 22 guests across 11 bedrooms. Rates are from $28,750 for 2023 and $31,750 for 2024.
INDIVIDUAL VILLA STAYS - RATES & INCLUSIONS:
If you’re not looking to hire it exclusively, fear not you can still enjoy The Branson Beach Estate experience. Each of its three spectacular standalone villas can be booked individually. Headland House sleeps six, while Beach Villa and Mangrove Villa both sleep eight. All three villas include a kitchen and living area, as well as a magnificent master suite with a hot tub, infinity pool and incredible sea views. Rates are from $11,500 for 2023 and $12,500 for 2024 per villa.
WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
- Take a dip in your private pool
- Head down to the sea for paddle boarding
- Unwind with cocktails at The Cove beach bar
- Dine on delicious cuisine, courtesy of your private chef
- Take a stroll to the Recreational Area for tennis, hiking or sailing around the island
- Make friends with fellow travellers in the Estate’s communal spaces
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) served in a variety of locations
- Chef services at The Branson Beach Estate
- Return launch transfers from the airports at Beef Island (EIS) and Virgin Gorda (VIJ)
- All of the services you would expect, including full use of facilities at The Branson Beach Estate and the shared recreation areas, WiFi and laundry
- A range of watersports including kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and snorkeling
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Spa treatments
- Babysitting services
- Motorised watersports and off-island boat excursions
- Kite surfing lessons
RATES FOR CHILDREN
- Under 6 years old are complimentary
- 12 and under: $525 for 2023 and $ for 2024 per child per night,when staying on a rollaway or sofa bed
- 16 and under: $790 for 2024 and $ for 2024 per child per night, when staying on a rollaway or sofa bed
- Supplements for Thanksgiving and the festive season apply.
- A 2.5% service charge and a 3% BVI Hotel Accommodation Tax will be added to your bill.
- An optional 1% donation to our charity partner Unite BVI will also be added.
- An environmental and tourism levy of US$10 per person will apply to all guests visiting the BVI. The levy will be collected on arrival at the port of entry for those visitors arriving by sea or air. For further information, please visit www.bvitourism.com.
- A $50 departure tax per person is payable at the airport when you leave the BVI. This must be paid before you clear security and after you’ve checked in for your flight. Please check with your airline if this has been included in your airfare.
- A 4-night minimum night stay applies throughout the year, excluding Thanksgiving where a 5-night minimum stay applies and the festive season, where a 7-night minimum stay applies.