- Living room with dining area, Home Theater + 3D TV.
- Furnished kitchen with Italian furniture, oven, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, private bathroom, and closet.
- 2 bedrooms with king-size bed, one bathroom in common.
- Air conditioning and independent heating system.
- Dépendance with bedroom and bathroom.
- Terrace with outdoor Hotspring hot tub and wood floor.
- Panoramic view on the golf course, Argentario Polo Club, Lagoon of Orbetello, and Golfo di Talamone.
- Cart Parking.
- Internal dimensions of the villa: 125 m⊃2; (1345.5 ft⊃2;) + Dépendance 20 m⊃2; (215.2 ft⊃2;)
- Two terraces for a total area of 136 m⊃2; (1463.89 ft⊃2;)
Maremma Cottage overlooks the PGA National Course of the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa.
“Olive Trees” Lifestyle:
- Natural oak floors and green detailed walls.
- Classic country notes with natural colors.
- Architectural details’ prints and brass light fittings.
- Classical vintage carpets.
- White doors with brass bulges and handlings.
- Italian style mosaic green and black bathroom with classic Axor taps and fittings.
- Natural oak Aster kitchen with iron details and Kitchen Aid appliances.
- Teak balcony with Ethimo furniture and lightning.
Your benefits (services included in the villa rental):
- Continental Breakfast in the villa or American buffet breakfast served in the Resort.
- Golf cart to move around the Resort’s estate.
- Unlimited golf at Argentario Golf Club (PGA National Italy): green fees (only in low season) included + use of the driving range (year round).
- Daily housekeeping.
- 24/7 security and garage with videosurveillance.
- Concierge at your disposal for excursions and tips.
- Padel & tennis courts, small football pitch.
- Spa Access (advance booking is required for the use of the various services and spaces) at Espace Wellness Center.
Furthermore, by renting this luxury Villa, you have all the services of Argentario Golf Resort & Spa always at your fingertips, including:
- Beach service in one of the most exclusive beach clubs of the area.
- Food and drinks at Dama Dama Restaurant, Aper Bar and Club House Restaurant & Bar.
- Personalized nutrition, naturopathy and beauty treatments at Espace Wellness Center.
- Services and equipment at Argentario Golf Academy.
- On-site heliport.
- Luxury shopping in our boutique, wine shop and pro shop.
- Excursions and experiences in Tuscany: yacht and boat rental, sailing courses, cookery lessons, guided visits in wineries and olive oil mills…