- Living room with dining area, Home Theater + 3D TV.
- Furnished kitchen with Italian furniture, oven, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, private bathroom, and closet.
- 2 bedrooms with king-size beds, one bathroom in common.
- Air conditioning and independent heating system.
- Dépendance with bedroom and bathroom.
- Terrace with outdoor Hotspring hot tub and wood floor.
- Panoramic view on the golf course, Argentario Polo Club, Lagoon of Orbetello, and Golfo di Talamone.
- Cart Parking.
- Internal dimensions of the villa: 125 m⊃2; (1345.5 ft⊃2;) + Dépendance 20 m⊃2; (215.2 ft⊃2;)
- Two terraces for a total area of 136 m⊃2; (1463.89 ft⊃2;)
Maremma Cottage overlooks the PGA National Course of the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa.
“Horse Track” Lifestyle:
- Beige Marfil stone and dark brushed oak flooring.
- Material details and industrial finishes.
- Abstract art and equestrian pictures.
- Industrial light fittings.
- Berber inspired carpets and raw wood details.
- Bolted metal doors with chromium black handlings.
- Marfil stone bathrooms with squared glasses, black iron frames, Axor taps and fittings.
- Aster raw wood kitchen with factory details; Kitchen Aid appliances.
- Teak balcony with Ethimo furniture and lightning.
Your benefits (services included in the villa rental):
- Continental Breakfast in the villa or American buffet breakfast served in the Resort.
- Golf cart to move around the Resort’s estate.
- Unlimited golf at Argentario Golf Club (PGA National Italy): green fees (only in low season) included + use of the driving range (year round).
- Daily housekeeping.
- Padel & tennis courts, small football pitch.
- Spa Access (advance booking is required for the use of the various services and spaces) at Espace Wellness Center.
- 24/7 security and garage with videosurveillance.
- Concierge at your disposal for excursions and tips.
Furthermore, by renting this luxury Villa, you have all the services of Argentario Golf Resort & Spa always at your fingertips, including:
- Beach service in one of the most exclusive beach clubs of the area.
- Food and drinks at Dama Dama Restaurant, Aper Bar and Club House Restaurant & Bar.
- Personalized nutrition, naturopathy and beauty treatments at Espace Wellness Center.
- Services and equipment at Argentario Golf Academy.
- On-site heliport.
- Luxury shopping in our boutique, wine shop and pro shop.
- Excursions and experiences in Tuscany: yacht and boat rental, sailing courses, cookery lessons, guided visits in wineries and olive oil mills…