This cottage innovates the idea of Tuscan country house with a glamorous and eclectic touch. Surrounded by the olive-tree garden with views of the golf course, the villa is located on a hill only 200 meters away from the main building of the Argentario Golf Resort & Spa. Enjoying total privacy and tranquility, guests can access it with their own private cart.
- Living room with dining area; home theater + 3D TV.
- Fitted kitchen, including oven and dishwasher.
- Three bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms. The master bathroom has a hot tub, separate shower, and Turkish bath. The other two bathrooms have a shower.
- Independent air conditioning and heating.
- Patio in the private olive-tree garden and outdoor hot tub by Hotspring.
- Internal dimensions of the villa: 194.0 m⊃2; (2088.2 ft⊃2;) + Private garden: 2231.0 m⊃2; (24014.3 ft⊃2;)
Your benefits (services included in the villa rental):
- Continental Breakfast in the villa or American buffet breakfast served in the Resort.
- Golf cart to move around the Resort’s estate.
- Unlimited golf at Argentario Golf Club (PGA National Italy): green fees (only in low season) included + use of the driving range (year round).
- Daily housekeeping.
- 24/7 security and garage with videosurveillance.
- Concierge at your disposal for excursions and tips.
- Padel & tennis courts, small football pitch.
- Spa Access at Espace Wellness Center (advance booking is required for the use of the various services and spaces).
Furthermore, by renting this luxury Villa, you have all the services of Argentario Golf Resort & Spa always at your fingertips, including:
- Beach service in one of the most exclusive beach clubs of the area.
- Food and drinks at Dama Dama Restaurant, Aper Bar and Club House Restaurant & Bar.
- Personalized nutrition, naturopathy and beauty treatments at Espace Wellness Center.
- Services and equipment at Argentario Golf Academy.
- On-site heliport.
- Luxury shopping in our boutique, wine shop and pro shop.
- Excursions and experiences in Tuscany: yacht and boat rental, sailing courses, cookery lessons, guided visits in wineries and olive oil mills…